As a stay-at-home mom, I can tell you that your life changes drastically when you have kids. From never leaving the house to constantly being on the go, parenting is definitely an adventure.
To help illustrate just how much your life changes as parents, we’ve collected some hilarious parenting pics. Whether you’re a new parent or have been one for a while, these pics are sure to make you laugh!
It’s always nice to take a moment and appreciate the humor in this crazy life of ours.
1. When you thought being an empty nester was going to be peaceful and quiet, think again! This kid has removed all traces of adult-like peace and replaced them with noise and toys everywhere.
2. When parents used to hit the snooze button a few times each morning, now you barely have time to open your eyes before your little one is awake and ready to start the day. Oh well, at least they’re cute!
3. Before kids, laundry was just another chore on your weekly list. Now it’s a daily battle between clean clothes and dirty ones that never seems to end.
4. What used to be peace and quiet, is no longer the case for parents!
5. Parenthood has changed everything from how you view the world to what your priorities are. Before, all that mattered was yourself; now, your kids come first!
6. What used to be an effortless trip to the grocery store is now a full-fledged expedition. You need snacks, drinks, diapers, and all kinds of other items for your little one – and you better have enough patience!
7. Movie nights are a lot different than they used to be. You can’t spend the entire night watching your favorite flick uninterrupted – now you have to pause and break for snacks, potty breaks, and cuddle time!
8. Going to the park used to be a leisurely activity. Now it’s an event! You have to plan ahead and make sure you bring everything your little one needs, like snacks, sunscreen, and of course toys!
9. You thought vacations would be different with kids in tow, but they are actually more fun than ever before! Sure there are some challenges along the way, but at least you get to enjoy it all with your favorite tiny human(s).
10. No one mentioned how many nappies you’d have to change!
11. Traveling with kids isn’t always easy, but it can definitely be rewarding. When you get to experience new places and cultures together as a family, it’s worth all the effort!
12. Bathtime is always an interesting time!
13. You don’t have to worry about being bored when your little ones are around. There are always plenty of activities to keep them entertained throughout the day.
14. Before you had kids, going on a walk was for exercise or relaxation purposes only. Now it’s an opportunity for your kids to explore their world and learn something new!
15. Kids make bedtime much more interesting.
16. Parenting is definitely not for the faint of heart. But if you can make it through the tough times, there will be plenty of hilarious memories to look back on and laugh at later!
17. There’s no denying that parenting can be exhausting at times, but it also brings so much joy! Seeing your little one smile or accomplish something new will remind you why being a parent is worth all of the hard work.
18. Who knew having kids could be so rewarding and fun? Parenting has taught you that there is no limit to what you can accomplish if you’re willing to put in the effort!
19. Kids have a way of making everyday moments special and unique. Even when it feels like your life is in chaos, they will never fail to bring a smile to your face or light up the room with their laughter.
20. Dinner is no longer a simple exercise.
21. They always take care of your car. Here’s a pic of a car after having kids.
22. Paint! It’s always everywhere.
23. Being a parent means dealing with some crazy situations on a regular basis.
24. They tend to enjoy dressing up the furry family friends.
25. They just want to grow up to be like mom and dad.
26. They are never bored!
27. Always too cool for school.
28. And sometimes too cool for everyone else!
29. Having three kids is a great experience they said!
30. Have five they said!
31. You’ll even get to go back to school.
32. Lounging by the pool is a breeze!
33. The world becomes their chalkboard.
34. When you head outside, all you need to do is grab your shoes and go! Well, not anymore.
35. You’ll have more plasters in your house than you’ll ever realize.
36. You’ll get to head out on leisurely cycles together, with hardly anything needed.
37. Superhero costumes will become a big part of your life!
38. Rocks! You’ll spend a lot more time with rocks.
39. You’ll also become a pro at arts & crafts.
40. Last, but not least, your technology is no longer your technology!
Parenting, whether you are a stay at home mom or working full-time, is full of challenges – but also plenty of joys too! These funny parenting pics capture those unforgettable moments that will stay with you forever…even if they don’t always seem like it at the time.
So take a deep breath and enjoy the ride! Enjoy every moment of this exciting adventure with your kids – you won’t regret it. 🙂